What Is BP?
In 1908, Anglo-Persa Oil Company was established, which was later changed under the name of Anglo-Iranian Oil Company and BP (British Petroleum). BP is one of the largest multinational gas and oil companies. It is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company is the world’s seven gas and oil supermajors. This company’s performance is commendable, which makes it the world’s sixth-largest gas and oil company, sixth-largest by market capitalization in the energy industry, and is the world’s 12th largest revenue-generating company.
British Petroleum has been a pioneer in the oil industry in the Middle East continents. They hold an edge in the industry owing to their best quality of products and services. Today, the company deals in oil and gas. It has also extended its facilities in the field of plastic money by providing credit cards to its customers to avail discounts by preferring the BP card as their primary payment option. The company offers over four categories of cards: BP Credit Card, BP Visa Credit Card, Fleet Fuel Card, and BP Gift Card. The most popular ones being the BP Credit Card and BP Visa Credit Card.
What Is MyBPCreditCard?
MyBPCreditCard is the official online website to assist you with every task associated with your card. The portal at www.mybpcreditcard.com helps you register your card online and access various services provided via this portal. The services include checking balance in your card, paying BP credit card bills, managing transactions, fetching payments history, blocking the card in case of lost or stolen, and much more. Various benefits are associated with the usage of this card. These include discounts on gas prices, and cashback offers on the purchase of products from selected and eligible outlets of dining, groceries, shopping, etc. You can receive as much as $0.30 off on every gallon of fuel you fill your vehicle. Hence, making a BP Credit Card your best travel buddy.
Requirements To Register For Mybpcreditcard Services
There are certain prerequisites you require to register on the portal; they are as follows:
- Your basic personal information, such as name, address, phone number, etc.
- Device to log in to your MyBPCreditCard portal with an active internet connection and web browser.
- Your BP Credit Card number.
- Date of Birth.
- Zip Code of your residential place.
- Social Security Number (SSN).
- A working email ID for verification and login.
It is pertinent to mention here that all the above details are highly encrypted and are free from the risk of getting into the wrong hands.
How To Register And Log In To Your Mybpcreditcard Portal?
- Visit www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- Click on “register” if you are a first time user and enter all the necessary details along with setting-up a user ID and password.
- Once registered, enter the user ID and password in the login box.
- Once you log in, you will be able to access all the services and benefits offered by British Petroleum.
In case you forget either your user ID or password, click on “get user ID” or “reset password” present on the homepage of the official website at www.mybpcreditcard.com.